They're still in! And on the front of my eye, not nestled on the back with all those veins and cables n things which go straight to your brain. From what I understand they're part glass, part water, so after 30 days they start to dissolve, like a lozenge. Again, the concept totally trips me out.
This whole experience (and blogging it) has reminded me of something Dylan Moran said last week, cracked me up cos it was right to the point. When you're in a couple or have kids your time is not your own. You have no idea what you like, you ask "do I like this?". But when you're single you think everyone is interested in what you have to say and you spend most of your life putting forward your opinions, as though anyone cared. "I like chamber music, I don't like olives, I think so and so has the mark of genius".
So yes, I am single. lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment